Asuke, Toyota City is known for Korankei Gorge, a spot famous for its autumn foliage. This Japanese restaurant was established in 1887 in Tamachi—the heart of Asuke. It is especially popular for celebrations and family nights out. The restaurant is a three-story building with traditional, Japanese-style elements. Each private room is beautifully decorated, and the building also has a banquet hall that can accommodate up to 90 people. A great place for meals, meetings, banquets, and other occasions.
• Recommendation Menu!
Eel, wild sweetfish, sansai vegetables, boar
The items on the menu are prepared with natural, seasonal ingredients from the local area.
Tamachi 17, Asuke-cho, Toyota City
|Fee||• Wild sweetfish: \2,130 (before tax) [May-Oct.]
• Izukame Set: \3,100 (before tax)
• Boar hot pot: \2,300 (before tax) [Oct.-Apr.]
• Boar croquette & Boar yakiniku: \1,500 (before tax)
• Boar sukiyaki: \1,750 (before tax) [Oct.-Apr.]
• Eel: \1,380-\3,000 (before tax)
|Opening days / hours||11:00～20:00|
|Parking lot||Available (area around the facility, cap. 15 cars)|
|Holidays||Thu. (open if holiday)|
|Bento Meal Boxes||[Availability]
- Shokado Bento: \2,000-\3,000 (tax excl.)
- Warigo Bento: \800-\2,000 (tax excl.)
- Available depending on the quantity of the order.
If you’re a group of three or more people coming by car, and spend more than \3,000 per person, the restaurant will give a \500 coupon to the driver.
- Tables: Four four-seater tables, one six-seater table
- 1F tatami room: 16 seats
- 2F tatami room: Two rooms with six seats, one room with 16 seats, one room with 30 seats
- 3F: One room with 90 seats, one room with 25 seats
|Access by car||Approx. 20min from Chikaraishi I.C. of the Sanage Green Road via Route 153 direction bound for Korankei Gorge.|
This confectionery has been producing its Nichigetsu-Monaka sweets since its establishmen…
Kura-no-Naka Gallery Man…
Along the Old Road of Asuke, a once busy Shio-no-Michi route - as vital backbone trading …
Customers love our “Tankororin”! These sweets are shaped like the tankororin lanterns tha…
Founded in 1965 years ago, this restaurant deep inside Korankei Gorge serves traditional …