Unagi & Jinenjo Manmaru
A restaurant specializing in mountain yam and eel from Mikawa Isshiki. The smell of eel grilled over charcoal with Manmaru’s special sauce is mouthwatering, and the taste is even better! Mountain yams with our special dashi stock is another great choice. This restaurant is dedicated to perfecting a select few dishes, and all you have to do is taste them to tell they’re the real deal.
Tatami rooms available with horigotatsu seating (tables built into the flooring) or tables and chairs (maximum capacity: 70 people). The restaurant can accommodate special occasions such as parties, funeral receptions, and celebrations, and also offers a free shuttle bus. (The free shuttle bus can only be used by groups of 10 or more people.)
Ongoing coronavirus infection prevention measures！
•Providing disinfectant •Maintaining distance between customers •Wearing masks •Disinfecting the restaurant regularly •Ventilating indoor areas frequently
[Left] Hitsumabushi (Eel bowl): 3,280 yen. [Right] Jinenjo Gozen Set (lunch only) 1,480 yen.
[Left] Eel Gozen Set: 1,980 yen (lunch only). [Right] Manmaru Gozen Set: 2,480 yen (lunch), 2,980 yen (dinner).
About Takeout or Delivery
【Available period/times】11:00-20:30 (pick-up until 21:00)
(The above times are when reservations are accepted. Please consult to pick up orders outside of these times.)
【Product name/price (including tax)】
•Manmaru Bento 980 yen
•Manmaru Bento Deluxe 1,480 yen
•Unagi-Don (4-piece eel bowl) 1,980 yen
•Unagi-Don (6-piece eel bowl) 2,980 yen
•Unagi-Don (8-piece eel bowl) 3,780 yen
•Jinenjo Soup 680 yen
6-27-1 Maeda-cho, Toyota City
|Fee||• À la carte
- Tororo-Don: 980 yen. Una-Don: Starting from 1,980 yen.
• Lunch-only set meals
- Jinenjo Gozen Set: 1,480 yen. Unagi Gozen Set: 1,980 yen. Manmaru Gozen Set: 2,480 yen.
• Party courses
- Course meals starting from 2,500 yen, 3,500 yen, and 4,500 yen
• Funeral receptions, celebrations, and other special occasions
- Kaiseki for celebrations: 4,000 yen. Kaiseki for funeral receptions: 3,000 yen. Isshomochi (a child’s first birthday), okuizome (the 100th day from a child’s birth), and other events can be accommodated.
Note: Extra 1,500 yen for all-you-can-drink.
* Please feel free to contact us if you have any requests.
* Free shuttle bus available.
|Opening days / hours||Lunch: 11:30-14:00 (Last order 14:00)
Dinner: 17:00-23:00 (Last order 22:00)
* Reservations recommended.
|Parking lot||Available, free of charge (cap. 25 cars)
|Holidays||Mondays (open on Midsummer Day of the Ox (Doyo-no-Ushi-no-Hi), Golden Week, and Obon holidays)
|Notes||Information regarding Menu Details and Course Dishes available at the Toyota-No website (Japanese - link below).|
|Access by Public Transportation||20 min. walk from Uwagoromo Station of the Meitetsu Mikawa Line.
|Access by car||• Approx. 13 min. from Toyota I.C. of the Tomei Expressway.
• Approx. 10 min. from Toyota-Higashi I.C. of the Tomei Expressway.
|LINK||Unagi & Jinenjo Manmaru at the Toyota-No Website (Japanese)|
Sweet Corns MEGLiA M Par…
With a comfortable, at-home atmosphere, enjoy morning, lunch, or tea time at Sweet Corns.…
Sapporo Kani Honke
Our restaurant has the appearance of a castle. It is relatively close to Matsudaira area,…
We also offer take out.