Unagi & Jinenjo Manmaru
A restaurant specializing in mountain yam and eel from Mikawa Isshiki. The smell of eel grilled over charcoal with Manmaru’s special sauce is mouthwatering, and the taste is even better! Mountain yams with our special dashi stock is another great choice. This restaurant is dedicated to perfecting a select few dishes, and all you have to do is taste them to tell they’re the real deal.
Tatami rooms available with horigotatsu seating (tables built into the flooring) or tables and chairs (maximum capacity: 70 people). The restaurant can accommodate special occasions such as parties, funeral receptions, and celebrations, and also offers a free shuttle bus. (The free shuttle bus can only be used by groups of 10 or more people.)
[Left] Hitsumabushi (Eel bowl): \3,280. [Right] Jinenjo Gozen Set (lunch only) \1,480.
[Left] Eel Gozen Set: \1,980 (lunch only). [Right] Manmaru Gozen Set: \2,480 (lunch), \2,980 (dinner).
6-27-1 Maeda-cho, Toyota City
|Fee||• À la carte
- Tororo-Don: \980. Una-Don: Starting from \1,980.
• Lunch-only set meals
- Jinenjo Gozen Set: \1,480. Unagi Gozen Set: \1,980. Manmaru Gozen Set: \2,480.
• Party courses
- Course meals starting from \2,500, \3,500, and \4,500
• Funeral receptions, celebrations, and other special occasions
- Kaiseki for celebrations: \4,000. Kaiseki for funeral receptions: \3,000. Isshomochi (a child’s first birthday), okuizome (the 100th day from a child’s birth), and other events can be accommodated.
Note: Extra \1,500 for all-you-can-drink.
* Please feel free to contact us if you have any requests.
* Free shuttle bus available.
|Opening days / hours||Lunch: 11:30-14:00 (Last order 14:00)
Dinner: 17:00-23:00 (Last order 22:00)
* Reservations recommended.
|Parking lot||Available, free of charge (cap. 25 cars)
|Holidays||Mondays (open on Midsummer Day of the Ox (Doyo-no-Ushi-no-Hi), Golden Week, and Obon holidays)
|Notes||Information regarding Menu Details and Course Dishes available at the Toyota-No website (Japanese - link below).
|Access by Public Transportation||20min walk from Uwagoromo Station of the Meitetsu Mikawa Line.
|Access by car||• Approx. 13min from Toyota I.C. of the Tomei Expressway.
• Approx. 10min from Toyota-Higashi I.C. of the Tomei Expressway.
|LINK||Unagi & Jinenjo Manmaru at the Toyota-No Website (Japanese)|
Sweet Corns MEGLiA M Par…
With a comfortable, at-home atmosphere, enjoy morning, lunch, or tea time at Sweet Corns.…
Sapporo Kani Honke
Our restaurant has the appearance of a castle. It is relatively close to Matsudaira area,…
We also offer take out.
We have been serving grilled eel since 1969. Our sauce is made with the same recipe that …
Enjoy appetizing sake and seasonal Japanese cuisine at "Kakitsubata" in Toyota.
We are an eel restaurant with a history of over 50 years. Our eel are grilled to perfecti…