From small ones at calm locations, to huge majestic displays at urban locations, lots of beautiful fireworks..
Special feature of fireworks held in each area of Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture. Fireworks of an infinity of shapes, sizes, colors and types, from small scale ones at calm and picturesque locations, to huge displays at utterly crowded urban areas.
Toyota Oiden Festival Fireworks
- Jul 28, 2019
- Toyota Oiden Festival is Toyota-City's largest event and, to conclude it with a big splash, the last day features the Toyota Oiden Festival Fireworks. The show spends an average of about 13,000 rounds, and every year some 350,000 spectators gather around Toyota Stadium to watch this magnificent spectacle.
Fujioka Oiden Summer Festival & Fireworks
- Jul 14, 2018
- Part of the larger My Town Oiden of Toyota-City, this event is held at the Fujioka District with locals engaging on the dance contest. Crowning the event there's the Fireworks display with about 1,000 shots launched in synchrony with the background music!
Asuke Summer Festival
- Aug 4, 2018 ～ Aug 15, 2018
- Every August, the promenade along the banks of the Asukegawa River is lit up with candles for the Asukegawa Manto Festival. See also the fireworks festival held in Asuke-cho, and, on the last day, lanterns are sent off into the Tomoegawa River and the Jizo Festival is held. There are also fireworks and the Bon dance to see.
Okuyahagi Onsen Resort Fireworks in Asahi
- Aug 15, 2018
- From the spectator seats, the Okuyahagi Onsen fireworks look much closer than normal fireworks. Since the area is surrounded by mountains, they cannot shoot fireworks very high. It is to prevent fires. The fireworks therefore explode at a lower height, making it look really close!