Asahi Kogen Genki-Mura
This campground has bungalows, family lodges, spaces for tents, and more. There’s plenty for camping pros and first-timers alike to enjoy!
See weeping peach blossoms in the spring, and the deep crimson leaves of rare hananoki maples in the fall.
All sorts of hands-on classes are offered, and campers can enjoy these as well as sports activities such as tennis during their stay. (Note: Some classes require reservations.)
The grounds also allow sledding in the winter. The slopes are safe even for small children, making it a popular spot for families to play in the snow.
There is a moving walkway installed on the slope, so the little ones can sled their hearts out without getting tuckered out on the way back up to the top.
Have a great time in any season at Asahi Kogen Genki-Mura.
68-1 Neyama, Asahiyawata-cho, Toyota-City
|Fee||• Family Lodge (up to 5 guests) 15,000 yen (10 available) (Weekdays discount fee 7,500 yen)
• Shufutei House (up to 8 guests) 24,000 yen (1 available)
• Tsusuji Yashiki Mansion (up to 20 guests) 54,000 yen (1 available)
• Bungalow (up to 10 guests) 10,000 yen (3 available) (Weekdays discount fee 5,000 yen)
• Bungalow (up to 6 guests) 6,000 yen (5 available) (Weekdays discount fee 3,000 yen)
• Bungalow (up to 4 guests) 4,000 yen (1 available) (Weekdays discount fee 2,000 yen)
• Tent Site 3,000 yen (8 spaces available) 3,000 yen
*: Weekdays discount fees not applicable during School's Spring, Summer and Winter Breaks.
|Check-in/Check-out||Check-in 14:00 - 17:00
Check-out 11:00 (Tent Site 13:00)
*: During Summer Break period, 10:00 (Tent Site 12:00)
|Parking lot||Available (cap. 160 cars)|
|Notes||Lodging Reservations accepted by phone, Web Site or directly at the facility's reception counter.
*: From 9:00 to 17:00.
|Access by Public Transportation||[Directions from Nagoya]
• From Nagoya Station on the Higashiyama subway line, go to Fushimi Station and transfer to the Tsurumai subway line (which connects to the Meitetsu Toyota Line from Akaike). Get off at Meitetsu Toyotashi Station.
• From Meitetsu Nagoya Station, take the Meitetsu Nagoya Main Line to Chiryu Station. Transfer trains and get off at Meitetsu Toyotashi Station.
• From JR Nagoya Station, take the JR Chuo Main Line to Kozoji Station. Transfer to the Aichi Loop Line and get off at Shin-Toyota Station.
*Click here to check transportation directions and fares in Toyota.
|Access by car||• Approx. 40min (26.4km) northeastwards from Chikaraishi I.C. of the Sanage Green Road via routes 153, and 366, or;
• Approx. 45min (29.7km) northeastwards from Toyota-Kanpachi I.C. of the Aichi Loop Expressway via routes 153, and 366.
Nouka Minshuku Chichan-T…
Jurakuso Toyota City Hot…
The hot spring at Jurakuso is one of only a few natural radon hot springs in Japan. The…
Sasado Onsen Tofuya
This traditional inn has been welcoming guests for 80 years. The building has both trad…
Standing on the banks of the Asuke River, the Hotel Hyakunensou commands a breathtaking v…