How to make a reservation
Select a date
Select a plan
Guided and non-guided plans available.
Select a vehicle based on the number of drivers/passengers
Specify the number of drivers/passengers
Select the number of cars you will need
Select your course
- Experience History
- Experience the Arts
- Experience Nature
Fill out and send all required information
Complete the online registration mail and send
Your reservation will be processed
Please let us know if you need to make any changes to your reservation or the information you have provided.
Points to consider
This service is available every day EXCEPT Monday and Wednesday.
There are two time slots each day of operation: 10 AM - 12:30 PM, 3 PM - 5:30 PM
One guided tour and one non-guided tour are made available for both the 10 AM slot and the 3 PM slot each day of operation.
Please note: All times are in Japan Standard Time
Each group can consist of one of the following configurations
Either one or two drivers
A maximum of one non-driving passenger
Please see below for the requirements of drivers and passengers
|Driver requirements|| |
Must be 18 years old or over
|Passenger requirements|| Must be 6 years old or over |
Must be at least 140 cm tall(A child under 140 cm can ride if the child’s parent signs a waiver)
For riding comfort, it is better that a passenger is under 170 cm.
Terms and conditions
Before making a reservation for Toyota City Ha:mo Drive, be sure to confirm and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Section 1: General Rules
1. Application of the Agreement
1. Based on the provisions of this agreement (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”) and the Explanation of Important Matters regarding Toyota City Ha:mo Drive (hereinafter referred to as “Explanation of Important Matters”), UPR Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) shall rent super-compact electric vehicles (hereinafter referred to as “COMS”) to the Borrowers (persons who, based on an understanding of the Agreement contents, have requested a reservation based on the Agreement and who have received the consent of the Company to this request), and the Borrowers shall receive the rented COMS. Matters which are not prescribed in the Agreement or the Explanation of Important Matters shall be as determined based on laws and generally accepted practices.
2. The Company may enter into special contracts within a range that does not conflict with the Agreement, the Explanation of Important Matters, laws, or generally accepted practices. When a special contract has been concluded, the special contract shall take priority over the Agreement and the Explanation of Important Matters.
Section 2: Reservations
2. Requesting a Reservation
1. When renting a COMS, the Borrower shall first consent to the price list and other matters designated by the Company, and shall then request a reservation with a specified purpose of use, rental start date/time, return location, period of use, and other rental terms (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Rental Terms”).
2. When the Company receives a request for reservation from a Borrower, in general it shall grant the reservation within the range of the COMS managed by the Company and the Rental Terms approved by the Company.
3. Reservations Changes
When the Borrower wishes to change the Rental Terms, he or she shall submit a change request by 5:00 PM on the day prior to the start of the rental.
4. Reservation Cancellation, Etc.
1. The Borrower and the Company shall conclude a rental contract for the COMS as prescribed in Article 6 (such contract is hereinafter referred to as the “Rental Contract”) prior to the rental start date/time specified in Article 2-1. The Borrower and the Company may cancel the reservation by means of the method prescribed by the Company. If a Rental Contract has not been concluded when 1 hour or more has passed after the reserved rental start time, then the reservation shall be cancelled regardless of the circumstances.
2. When the reservation was cancelled due to circumstances of the Borrower, the Borrower shall pay the following cancellation fee to the Company.
4 days or more before the rental start date: No fee
3 days – 1 day before the rental start date: 50% of the rental fee prescribed in Article 9 (hereinafter referred to as the “Rental Fee”)
On the rental start date: 100% of the Rental Fee (full amount)
If the Rental Contract was not concluded for a reason other than that described in the preceding paragraph, then the reservation shall be considered to be cancelled.
The Borrower and the Company shall not be permitted to request compensation of any kind from the other party in regards to the cancellation of a reservation or failure to conclude a Rental Contract except as provided for in this Article.
5. Agents for Reservation Work
1. The Borrower may request a reservation through a travel agent, cooperating company, or similar entity that handles reservation work on behalf of the company (such entity is hereinafter referred to as an “Agent”).
2. When a reservation was requested as prescribed in the preceding paragraph, changes to or cancellation of the reservation by the Borrower shall be conducted by means of the method prescribed by the Company or the Agent.
Section 3: Rental
6. Conclusion of the Rental Contract
1. A Rental Contract shall be concluded that identifies the Rental Terms prescribed by the Borrower in Article 2-1 and the Rental Terms prescribed by the Company in the Agreement, Explanation of Important Matters, price list, and other materials.
2. When concluding the Rental Contract, the Company shall request that the Borrower or the driver designated by the Borrower (hereinafter referred to as “the Driver”) present a driver’s license for the purpose of entering the name, address, driver’s license type and driver’s license number of the Borrower or the Driver in the rental certificate, or of attaching a copy of the driver’s license to the certificate. When determined by the Company to be necessary, the Company shall make a copy of the driver’s license. The driver’s licenses which permit the use of this service are the following.
(1) Japan ordinary vehicle driver’s license
(2) Driver’s license issued to US military forces stationed in Japan
(3) International driver’s license which was issued by a Geneva Convention signatory nation based on the Convention on Road Traffic when the country issuing the license is the same as the nationality of the user’s passport
(4) Foreign country driver’s license which allows the bearer to drive in Japan, together with a Japanese language translation created by an entity designated in the government ordinance
3. When concluding the Rental Contract, the Company may request that the Borrower or the Driver present a passport in addition to the driver’s license, and may make a copy of the passport.
4. When concluding the Rental Contract, the Company may request that the Borrower or the Driver present a mobile phone number or other emergency contact information.
5. If the Borrower or the Driver refuses to comply with the preceding five paragraphs, the Company shall be permitted to refuse to conclude a Rental Contract and may cancel the reservation.
7. Refusal of Rental
1. When any of the circumstances enumerated below applies to the Borrower or the Driver, the Company shall be permitted to refuse to conclude a Rental Contract and may cancel the reservation.
(1) Any of the following requirements is not satisfied.
- The person has a driver’s license that allows the bearer to drive in Japan.
- The person is aged 18 or more.
- The person has a mobile phone.
(2) An accompanying person does not satisfy either of the following requirements.
- The person is aged 6 or more.
- The person’s height is 140 cm or more.
(3) The person is recognized as having consumed alcohol.
(4) The person is recognized as showing symptoms of intoxication by narcotics, illegal drugs, paint thinner, or other substance.
(5) The person is recognized as a member or associate of a designated criminal organization or group associated with a designated criminal organization, or belongs to any other anti-social organization.
(6) The person engaged in violent acts, made demands exceeding a reasonable range, or engaged in violent speech affecting an employee of the Company or other related person in relation to business with the Company.
(7) The person disseminated rumors, defamed the Company through fraudulent means or force, or interfered with the operations of the Company.
(8) The person violated the terms of the Agreement or Explanation of Important Matters.
(9) The person is for another reason deemed unsuitable by the Company.
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall be permitted to refuse to conclude a Rental Contract and may cancel the reservation in either of the circumstances enumerated below.
(1) COMS cannot be used as a result of bad weather, disaster, or other incident of force majeure prescribed by Toyota City.
(2) COMS cannot be used due to malfunction, system failure, or other unavoidable reason.
3. In the case of the circumstances in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not request payment of the reservation cancellation fee prescribed in Article 4-3 by the Borrower, and the Borrower shall not request payment of any damages by the Company.
8. Rental Contract Establishment, Etc.
1. The Rental Contract is established when the Borrower and the Driver have consented to and signed the Explanation of Important Matters and paid the Rental Fee, and the Company has delivered the COMS (including all accessories, same below) to the Borrower.
2. The delivery in the preceding paragraph shall be conducted at the rental start date/time and rental location specified in Article 2.
9. Rental Fee
Following conclusion of the Rental Contract, the Borrower shall pay the Rental Fee to the Company by the method specified by the Company.
The Rental Fee shall be the total of the following amounts, and the amounts or locations of reference materials for each of these amounts shall be posted on the Company homepage and reservation website.
(1) Basic fee
(2) Other fees
In the event that the Company revises the Rental Fee after the completion of the reservation as prescribed in Article 2, the Borrower shall pay either the fee that was in effect at the time when the reservation was completed or the fee that is in effect at the time of rental, whichever fee is lower.
10. Changes to Rental Terms
If the Borrower wishes to change the Rental Terms prescribed in Article 6 after concluding the Rental Contract, the approval of the Company must be obtained. However, it shall not be possible to change the rental time after the rental has started.
11. Inspection, Maintenance, Etc.The Company shall carry out the inspections which the Company has prescribed, and shall rent COMS that have completed necessary maintenance, as prescribed in Article 47-2 (Daily Inspection and Maintenance) and Article 48 (Regular Inspection and Maintenance) of the Road Transport Vehicles Act. When renting a COMS, the Borrower or the Driver shall carry out an external appearance inspection and accessories inspection based on the inspection sheet that is prescribed separately, and shall check that there are no maintenance problems or other problems with the COMS, and shall also check that the COMS satisfies the Rental Terms.
Section 4: Use
12. Management Responsibilities of the Borrower
1. The Borrower and the Driver shall use and store the COMS with the due care of a good manager during the period from receiving COMS delivery until the COMS is returned to the Company (this period is hereinafter referred to as the “Period of Use”).
2. The Borrower and the Driver shall use the COMS in accordance with laws, the Agreement, detailed rules, the instruction manual, and other methods of use presented by the Company.
13. Items to be Observed
1. The Borrower and Driver shall observe the following during the Period of Use. (1) Observe all traffic rules when driving and drive safely. (2) Do not drive while wearing clogs, sandals, high-heeled shoes, or other footwear that may interfere with driving operations.
(3) When driving, drive only on the roads where driving is permitted, following the guidance of the navigator which directs the COMS (hereinafter referred to as “the Navigator”).
(4) The COMS does not have doors. Because there is the possibility that rain may enter the vehicle interior, users should wear raincoats or other gear in order to prevent clothing from becoming wet on rainy days. Be aware that the Company shall bear no liability in the event that clothing, electronic devices, or other items become wet during driving on a rainy day.
(5) There is no lock on the COMS trunk. Do not leave belongings in the trunk when stepping away from the COMS.
2. The Company shall bear no liability for any damages incurred as a result of a failure by the Borrower or Driver to observe the items in the preceding paragraph.
14. Prohibited Acts
The Borrower and Driver shall not engage in the following acts during the Period of Use.
(1) Use of the COMS for a vehicle transport business or any similar purpose without obtaining approval from the Company and obtaining the necessary license or other permission based on the Road Transport Act
(2) Use of the COMS for any purpose other than the designated purpose
(3) Subleasing of the COMS, allowing a third party to use the COMS, providing the COMS as collateral, and similar acts
(4) Forging or modifying the COMS vehicle license plate or vehicle number plate, modifying the COMS, or other acts which alter the original conditions of the COMS
(5) Use of the COMS for testing or competition (including any acts which the Company considers to be competition) without the approval of the Company, or use of the COMS to tow or push another vehicle
(6) Use of the COMS in a manner which violates the law or public order and decency
(7) Engaging property insurance for the COMS without the approval of the Company
(8) Taking the COMS out of Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture
(9) Driving the COMS on an expressway or similar road
(10) Any other acts which violate the Rental Terms prescribed in Article 6
15. Illegal Parking
1. In the event that the Borrower or Driver parked the COMS illegally as described in the Road Transport Act, immediately following the violation he or she shall appear personally at the police department which has jurisdiction over the area where the illegal parking occurred (hereinafter referred to as the “Responsible Police Department”) and shall at his or her own responsibility and expense pay the fines and other penalties related to the illegal parking, as well as the costs required for towing, storage, delivery, and other procedures involved with the illegal parking (these payments are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Violation Processing”).
2. When the Company receives notice of illegal COMS parking from the police, it shall contact the Borrower or Driver, and instruct the Borrower or Driver to immediately move the COMS and to appear personally at the Responsible Police Department for Violation Processing before the end of the COMS rental period or by the time specified by the Company. The Borrower and Driver shall comply with these instructions. In the event that the COMS was relocated by the police, the Company may decide to retrieve the COMS from the police on its own.
3. After giving the instructions described in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall verify the status of Violation Processing from the traffic violation notification, payment statement/receipt, or other documents. If the processing is not completed, the Company shall repeatedly give instructions to the Borrower or Driver until the processing is completed. In the event that the Borrower or Driver does not comply with these instructions, the Company may terminate the Rental Contract without notice or warning, and may request immediate return of the COMS. In such case, the Borrower or Driver shall sign the document designated by the Company indicating his or her understanding of the illegal parking, and intention to appear at the police department and complete all legally required action as the person who violated the law (this document is hereinafter referred to as the “Statement of Understanding”).
4. Regardless of the provisions related to the handling of personal information in Article 26, when recognized as necessary by the Company, the Borrower or Driver shall provide the necessary cooperation by submitting the Statement of Understanding, rental certificate, and other documents that contain personal information to the police, and shall consent to submission of a letter of explanation, Statement of Understanding, rental certificate, and other documents to the Public Safety Commission as prescribed in Article 51-4.6 of the Road Transport Act.
5. In the event that the Borrower or Driver did not complete Violation Processing before returning the COMS, and the Company incurred expenses required to search for the Borrower, Driver, or COMS (such expenses are hereinafter referred to as “Search Expenses”), or the Company incurred expenses required to relocate, store, retrieve, or otherwise manage the vehicle (such expenses are hereinafter referred to as “Vehicle Management Expenses”), then the Borrower or Driver shall pay the following expenses by the date specified by the Company.
(1) The amount equal to the abandoned vehicle fine
(2) The parking violation breach of contract penalty prescribed separately by the Company (Collectively with the abandoned vehicle fine in (1) above, this is hereinafter referred to as “Parking Violation Fines”.)
(4) Search Expenses and Vehicle Management Expenses
After the Borrower or Driver paid the Parking Violation Fines to the Company based on the preceding paragraph, in the event that the abandoned vehicle fine was returned to the Company due to payment of fines related to this parking violation, lawsuit, or ruling of a family court, the Parking Violation Fines shall be returned to the Borrower or Driver.
Section 5: Return
16. Management Responsibilities of the Borrower
1. The Borrower shall return the COMS to the Company at the designated return location by the end of the rental period.
2. In general, the Borrower shall not be permitted to change the rental start date that was prescribed in Article 2-1, extend the Period of Use, or change the return location. However in the event that the Borrower is unable to return the COMS within the rental period due to natural disaster or other incident of force majeure, he or she shall contact the Company or a support center that was designated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as a “Support Center”) via the Navigator and shall follow the instructions of the Company or Support Center.
3. The Rental Fee shall not be refunded when the Period of Use was less than the rental time from Article 2.
4. If the COMS was returned after the end of the rental time, the Borrower shall pay a late penalty to the Company of 500 yen (tax inclusive) per hour that the return was late.
17. Checking the COMS, Etc.
1. The Borrower shall return the COMS in the same condition as when it was delivered, excluding deterioration and wear resulting from ordinary use, to be verified by a joint examination with the Company.
2. Before returning the COMS, the Borrower shall check the COMS and confirm that there is no forgotten property inside it. The Company shall not be responsible for storage of any forgotten property after return of the COMS.
18. Location of COMS Return, Etc.
1. If the return location designated was changed as prescribed in Article 10, the Borrower shall bear the expenses for the COMS transport that is necessary as a result of the location change (such expenses are hereinafter referred to as “Return Expenses”).
2. If the Borrower returned the COMS to a location other than the designated return location without obtaining approval from the Company as prescribed in Article 10, the Borrower shall pay double the Return Expenses as a penalty for breach of contract.
19. Action to be Taken if the COMS is Not Returned
1. When any of the circumstances enumerated below has occurred, the Company shall take legal measures including the filing of criminal complaints, and shall take the action necessary to confirm the COMS location using the vehicle position information system.
(1) The Borrower did not comply with a request to return the COMS from the Company after the end of the rental time.
(2) The Borrower location is unknown or there is another recognized failure to return the COMS.
2. In the circumstance enumerated in the preceding paragraph, the Borrower shall pay to the Company all expenses incurred by the company for the purpose of finding the Borrower and recovering the COMS.
Section 6: Action to be Taken in Case of Malfunction, Accident, or Theft
20. COMS Malfunction
If the Borrower or Driver discovers a COMS irregularity or malfunction during the Period of Use, he or she shall immediately discontinue driving, notify the Company, and follow the Company’s instructions.
1. If an accident involving the COMS occurs during the Period of Use, the Borrower and Driver shall immediately discontinue driving and complete the actions required by law regardless of the size of the accident, and shall also take the action listed below.
(1) Immediately check for injured persons. If there is an injured person, endeavor to rescue the person if possible. Then immediately report the accident conditions and other information to the Navigator and follow the instructions of the Company.
(2) If repair of the COMS is necessary based on the instructions in the preceding paragraph, the repairs shall be performed at a workshop designated by the Company unless the Company has given its approval otherwise.
(3) The Borrower and Driver shall cooperate with investigations related to the accident conducted by the Company and the insurance company which the Company has contracted, and shall submit the documents and other materials requested by the Company and insurance company without delay. (4) The advance approval of the Company is required for any private settlement or other agreement with the other party in relation to the accident.
2. In addition to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Borrower or Driver shall bear responsibility for processing and resolving the accident.
3. The Company shall provide advice to the Borrower or Driver regarding processing of the accident, and shall cooperate with action for resolution.
If the COMS or any of its accessories is stolen during the Period of Use, or if the COMS or any of its accessories suffers other damage, the Borrower or Driver shall take the following action.
(1) Immediately report the damage conditions and other information to the Navigator and follow the instructions of the Company.
(2) Cooperate with investigations related to the theft or damage conducted by the Company and the insurance company which the Company has contracted, and submit the documents and other materials requested by the Company and insurance company without delay.
23. Termination of the Rental Contract Due to the COMS Becoming Unusable
1. The Rental Contract shall be terminated at the time when the COMS becomes unusable during the Period of Use due to malfunction, accident, theft, or other reason (hereinafter referred to as “Malfunctions”).
2. In the event of the termination described in the preceding paragraph, the Borrower or Driver shall bear the expenses required for COMS retrieval, repair, etc. and the Company shall not return the Rental Fee which it has already collected. However, this shall not apply when the Malfunctions are due to a reason as prescribed in Paragraph 5.
3. When the Malfunctions are due to a defect which existed prior to rental, the Borrower may receive provision of a replacement COMS from the Company.
4. If the Borrower does not receive provision of a replacement COMS as prescribed in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall return the full amount of the Rental Fee which it has already collected. The same shall apply when the Company is unable to provide a replacement COMS.
5. When the Malfunctions occurred due to a reason that is not the fault of the Borrower, Driver, or the Company, the Company shall return half of the Rental Fee that it already collected to the Borrower.
6. The Borrower and Driver shall not be permitted to demand any compensation for damages resulting from the inability to use the COMS except as prescribed in this Article.
Section 7: Liability and Compensation
24. Liability of the Borrower and Compensation for Business Loss
1. In the event that the Borrower or Driver caused damage to a third party or the Company during use of the COMS by the Borrower or Driver, the Borrower or Driver shall pay compensation for the damage. However, this does not apply when the reason for the damage is the fault of the Company.
2. Regarding damage caused to the Company as described in the preceding paragraph, in the case of damage resulting from accident, theft, malfunction that is the fault of the Borrower or Driver, or in the case that the COMS cannot be used by the Company due to fouling, odor, or similar cause, the Borrower shall pay the following compensation for causing an out-of-service vehicle. Payment of the compensation for an out-of-service vehicle by the Borrower does not exempt the Borrower from other liability for damages.
- When the company concludes that the COMS is drivable: 20,000 yen
- When the company concludes that the COMS is not drivable: 50,000 yen
3. In the event that the Company incurs the expenses listed below, the Borrower or Driver shall pay the corresponding amount of damage compensation. However, the damages described in Paragraph 1 of this Article are not limited to the following.
- Expense for COMS retrieval: Actual expense
- Expense for repair of tablet and transceiver: 10,000 yen
4. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the case of damage which resulted from a disaster designated as a disaster of extreme severity based on Article 2 of the Act on Special Financial Support to Deal with Extremely Severe Disasters (Law No. 150, 1962), if the damage involves a COMS that was lost or damaged as a result of force majeure in a region designated as affected by a disaster of extreme severity, the Borrower and Driver shall not be required to pay compensation for the damage.
1. As a result of the property insurance contract covering the COMS that was concluded by the Company, insurance money within the limits below shall be paid when the Borrower or Driver is liable for damage compensation based on the Agreement or the Explanation of Important Matters. However, no insurance money shall be paid when any of the exemptions in the insurance contract apply.
(1) Personal compensation: Amount per person is unlimited (including mandatory vehicle liability insurance).
(2) Property damage compensation: Amount per accident is unlimited.
(3) Occupant injury compensation: Maximum 30 million yen per person
2. The Borrower or Driver shall be responsible for damages when insurance money is not paid, and for damages in excess of the insurance money paid as prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
3. In the event that the Company paid damages which are the responsibility of the Borrower or Driver as prescribed in the preceding paragraph, the Borrower or Driver shall immediately pay to the Company the same amount which the Company paid.
4. The amount of the insurance fee for the property insurance contract described in Paragraph 1 shall be included in the Rental Fee.
Section 8: Personal Information
26. Purpose of Use
1. The Borrower and Driver shall consent to the use of personal information belonging to the Borrower and Driver for the purposes listed below.
(1) Verifying and investigating the identity of the Borrower or driver
(2) Questionnaire survey conducted of the Borrower or driver for a purpose such as development of travel products or improving customer satisfaction
2. The Company may provide the personal information which it acquires to contractors within the necessary range to achieve the purpose of use prescribed in the preceding paragraph. In this case, the Company shall request that the contractor handle the personal information provided by the Company correctly, and shall carry out appropriate management.
Section 9: Termination
27. Termination of the Rental Contract
In the event that the Borrower or Driver violated the terms of the Agreement or Explanation of Important Matters during the Period of Use, the Company shall be permitted to immediately terminate the Rental Contract without notice or warning, and may request immediate return of the COMS. In this case, the Rental Fee already collected by the Company shall not be returned to the Borrower.
Section 10: Miscellaneous Rules
28. Driving Data, Etc.
The Borrower and Driver shall consent to providing vehicle-related data which includes
COMS positioning information, driving path data, and data related to charging from the Period of Use to Toyota Motor Corporation for purposes such as development of travel products, or for studies aimed at improving customer satisfaction or other purpose.
29. (Offsetting of Financial Obligations)
When the Company bears a financial obligation to the Borrower based on the Agreement or Explanation of Important Matters, it shall be permitted to eliminate the obligation at any time by offsetting it with financial obligations owed to the Company that are borne by the Borrower.
30. Consumption Tax
The Borrower shall pay to the Company any consumption tax (including local consumption tax) that is levied on all transactions based on the Agreement and Explanation of Important Matters.
31. Late Penalties
If the Borrower or Driver is delinquent in fulfilling his or her financial obligations based on the Agreement and Explanation of Important Matters, the Borrower or Driver shall pay a late penalty to the other party at an annual rate of 14.6%.
32. Rental Agents
When another business operator performs COMS rental on behalf of the Company (such a business operator is hereinafter referred to as a “Rental Agent”), “the Company” in the Agreement may be replaced with “the Rental Agent”. However, this shall not apply to terms related to handling of personal information, Article 11, Article 14, Article 21, Article 23 (however the parties to be notified in case of COMS malfunction, accident, theft, etc. shall be the Company and the Rental Agent), and Article 33.
33. Governing Laws, Etc.
1. The governing laws shall be the laws of Japan.
2. In the event of a contradiction between the Japanese text of the Agreement and the English or other non-Japanese language text of the Agreement, the Japanese text shall take priority.
34. The Agreement and Explanation of Important Matters
1. The Company may revise the Agreement and Explanation of Important Matters without notice, and may prescribe detailed rules separately.
2. When the Company revised the Agreement or Explanation of Important Matters, or established separate detailed rules, it shall post this information at the offices of the Company, print it in pamphlets and price lists issued by the Company, and list it on the Company homepage (including special Company homepage related to Ha:mo). The same applies to any subsequent changes.
35. Court of Jurisdiction
In the event of a dispute related to rights or obligations based on the Agreement or Explanation of Important Matters, it is agreed that the court which has jurisdiction over the area where the company is located shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction.
Additional Rules: The Agreement shall take effect on July 1, 2019.
What to bring on this tour
All drivers and passengers must have a valid passport
The driver must have a mobile phone
The driver should be wearing comfortable driving clothes
Payment and cancelation policy
Payments are accepted only via credit card
Cancelations must be made via email by 5 PM Japan Standard Time one day before the reserved day.
Rental Terms and Conditions
Each group must have an active mobile phone while on the tour so that it is possible to make contact in case of an emergency.
*Please copy and paste the text below into your email fill out and send all required information.
[How to make a reservation]
Name of the person making the reservation:
Date of birth:
[Please check the box that reflects your preference]
□ Non-guided tour course
□ Guided tour course
*To reserve the unguided tour course you must make your booking on the day day before your tour by 5 PM.
*To reserve the guided tour course you must make your booking at least one week prior to your tour date by 5 PM.
[Select your course]
[Date of reservation]
Date of reservation yyyy/mm/dd
□ 10 AM - 12:30 PM
□ 3 PM - 5:30 PM
Please note: All times are in Japan Standard Time
[Regarding the number of drivers/passengers]
□ Two drivers one passenger
□ One driver one passenger
□ Two drivers no other passengers
□ One driver no other passengers
*If you have a request for a different configuration of drivers/passengers please contact us via email
Date of birth
The vehicle provided by Toyota City Ha:mo Drive is the ultra-compact Ha:mo.To see what kinds of drivers licenses are accepted to drive a Ha:mo please click here.
[Please check the type of drivers license you possess.]
□ Standard Japanese automobile drivers license
□ SOFA Driving License for US Forces in Japan
□ International Drivers License
This license must be issued in the same country as the driver's passport.
A valid drivers license issued by one of the following countries:
Switzerland Germany France Taiwan Belgium Slovenia Monaco along with a Japanese translation by an authorized organization.
Country of citizenship:
Mobile phone number:
Address during stay in Japan:
[2nd Driver information]
Country of citizenship:
Mobile phone number:
Address during stay in Japan:
[Non-driver passenger information]
Date of birth:
Country of citizenship:
Mobile phone number:
Address during stay in Japan: